PRODUCT MANAGER – GEYER HELLAS S.A.
The business group Geyer Hellas was founded in Greece 45 years ago. The group’s headquarters are in Drosia Chalkida and include the production unit and commercial enterprise. The branch office of North Greece is located in Thessaloniki. Geyer Hellas produces low voltage electrical equipment for indoor and outdoor applications. It holds a substantial share of the Greek market, providing a wide range of products.
We are seeking for the ideal candidate for a Product Manager, who will be responsible for Geyer’s product mix and will help to achieve company‘s goals .
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Monitor products’ commercial, financial and operational performance and trigger actions of product improvements in terms of revenue boost opportunities, cost and customer experience
- Produce product material to be given to relevant teams for awareness / training reasons
- Search and analysis of the market, customize and improve new or existing business products in order to achieve alignment between the commercial strategy and the opportunities of the market
- Control and management product mix determination, competition analysis and support in the pricing, commercial policy and execution of the company’s stock supply
- Negotiation and communication and development of professional relationships with partners, offers and purchase of products from suppliers
- Work with sales, marketing, and supply chain to manage products throughout their full lifecycle.
- Involvement in the corporate promotion policy and supervision of the implementation in all commercial channels
- Work with our Sales and Marketing team to design and implement live demos in our customer showrooms.
- Reporting (purchase, sales, profitability, stock, suppliers, trainings, promotions etc.)
- Participation in the design of training programs for business products
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the purchasing department of commercial company
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or other relevant degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and self – motivation
- Commercial, methodical and strategical perception
- Enthusiasm and results oriented
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and specially of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English language (oral and written communication)
- Fulfilled military service
- Team spirit
- MBA preferable in marketing field
- Knowledge of Lighting sector
- Responsibility and detail oriented
- Team spirit, undertaking of initiatives and innovative mindset
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business