There is a Smart Home that:
- Controls all its components without restrictions (from light bulbs to kitchen appliances);
- Adjusts all its functions for energy consumption, safety, comfort;
- Operates from distance;
- Uses existing wiring as an information base?
- Installed within a day by your electrician;
- Easy to manage and extension?
- Is it affordable?
GEYER’s collaboration with digitalSTROM creates the truly “Smart Home”!
What is a smart home?
It is the set of automations, with which the functions of a house are grouped, organized and automated, according to the needs of each owner. This means that the same systems can be used for more than one use e.g. a switch can control the lighting of a room, while the same switch can open and close the shutters (eg double press). A key element of the smart home is the ability to manage the home remotely via mobile phone and the ability to automatically activate specific functions (eg by leaving the house to turn off all electricity, heating, shutters and the alarm is activated).